Please note that EMPREUS SOFTWARE LTD may revise / modify this document at any time. To keep up to date with any changes, we recommend that you periodically review this page.
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of EMPREUS SOFTWARE LTD This point is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the empreus.uk, empreus.uk, empreus platform .uk, empreus.ru, empreus.de or empreus.uk.
What data do we collect?
Data provided by you through direct interactions, namely:
– The data required to create the account: Name, Surname, Email Address, No. phone.
In some cases when you use social network login we can collect – social network login, age, gender, etc. (data received from social networks or google)
– The data entered by you in the personal cabinet – No. phone, information about Ms., address, links to social networks, etc.
– When you use the chat or ticket feature, we may store the information you send to other members.
Automatically collected data:
– Device data Ms.
– Data about the internet operator.
– Location data.
– Cookie data.
– Other data necessary for the proper functioning of the platform.
Purposes and grounds for collection of personal data
The data collected from Mrs. will be used only in the cases permitted by the legislation in force. We use your data to:
– Granting access to the platform and its services.
– Improving the experience of browsing and using the platform.
– Safety of the platform and quality of services.
Marketing and communication
Periodically the platforms owned by Empreus Software can communicate to you via SMS or Email information related to the activity of the platform, offers or news.
If you do not want to receive such notifications, you can change the settings in your personal cabinet.
Disclosure of data
We may disclose your data to the parties listed below:
– To affiliated companies – We may share Ms data with affiliated companies EMPREUS SOFTWARE LTD
– To third-party service providers – We use third-party services to improve the platform’s activity.
– To advertising / analysis providers.
– To the legal authorities – in case of legal requests.
Where do we store data Ma’am?
– Mrs. personal data are stored in maximum security on the company’s servers, both on the territory of the Republic of Moldova and outside the country.
Data Security Ms.
All information provided or received from Ms. is kept in maximum security. We always monitor company servers and implement enhanced security measures to avoid data leakage.